Monday, June 15, 2009

The Bird by Tita Lacambra Ayala

Sorry, guys. I do not have a soft copy of this story. You might want to check it in the book The Children's Hour: Stories on Childhood. Volume 1. Edited by Gemino Abad. Published by University of the Philippines Press, 2008

The story also appeared in the reader that was used by LIT102 ITHM students 1st semester of SY 2007-2008. There is also a film adaptation of this text by some Tourism students available on youtube. May I reiterate though that you should read the text and not merely watch the film.

I will bring my copy in school. A representive from your class can see me at the faculty room anytime tomorrow from 1-7PM and borrow my copy for reproduction.

Make sure you read the text when you come to my class next meeting. Bring your copies as well. I shall check for merit.

No comments: